the gracious hospitality and vibrant ambiance of The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center for your next event. A sophisticated venue where guests can convene and collaborate.
Whether hosting an elegant gala for 200 or a training session for 20, our remarkable rooms, complete menu packages, and excellent service ensure a memorable experience for all.
• All food and beverages must be provided through The Kroc Center Catering Department.
• Helium balloons, silly string, confetti, and garlands may not be used.
• Music played may not contain suggestive or profane lyrics.
• Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are not permitted on site.
• All events must be booked two weeks in advance.